Club Meeting Postponed


The club meeting for delegates and secretaries scheduled for next Thursday 2nd September has been postponed as we won’t be able to safely get together in Level 3.

We are working on securing a new date, but in the mean time we will communicate any need-to-know info for secretaries via email. If you have any questions or aren’t sure of what we is required of you please give Meg a call.

Quick update around the handbook – this was almost complete and ready for the printers the week we went in to level four, but has obviously been held up with lockdown. We are hoping to swing back into action once the printing company can safely operate – so thanks for your patience with this hold up.

Until we can all see each other again, stay safe and healthy in your bubble! 🧼