With the current lock down situation, Bowls NZ has changed the format for the Foundation, Development and Update courses meant to be held over the 2nd and 3rd of May 2020 at Kaiapoi Riverside BC.
The course will now be for Foundation and Update coaches, due to the Development course needing to be out on the green more so than the other two courses.
The Details are as follows:
Date: 3rd May 2020
Time: 10 am – 3 pm (12 pm – 1 pm Lunch Break)
Cost: $50 (Invoice from Bowls Canterbury)
10:00 am – 11:00 am – John Quin & Bruce Wakefield – Mental Skills, Resilience, Coaching Players with a Disability
11:00 am – 12:00 pm – Sharon Sims & Gayle Melrose – Bowls NZ Player Framework, Code of Ethics, Basic Delivery, Etiquette
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – LUNCH BREAK
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Emily Robbins & Thomas Houghton – Communication, Coach Approach, Sport for Everyone
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm – Evan Roberts & Nathanael Lucas – Coding, Hudl App, Health and Safety
What you need to do from here:
Confirm your registration – Please email Emily with the following –
- Name and Club
- Course you are registering for: Foundation or Update
For Foundation Coaches, please also send the following
- Postal Address – We will be sending you the Course workbook and the From Go to Gold booklet. Please confirm where you would like this to be sent to.
- Payment – Please include where to send the invoice to.
Foundation and Update, please complete the following
- Complete the quiz – Send through your results to me e.g. I got 8/10 answers correct. Question #1 & #2 incorrect.
- ZOOM – We will be using Zoom for the course, so please make sure you download Zoom before the course.
Once the registration is complete or confirmed Bowls NZ will send out to all participants the Zoom links and codes you will need to access the presentations.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Emily Robbins or Graeme Rees.
Emily Robbins – firstname.lastname@example.org
027 530 9215
Graeme Rees – email@example.com